Monday, October 12, 2009

a touch


a touch upon skin,
remote location,

from a distance she kisses me,
and i taste salt
from
her tears or
someone
else's semen,
same either way.

a touch upon my face,
her hand caresses
the bruises she left

with her right hand,

hurting me the only
way
her daddy showed her
how to,
and i don't complain,
because the stars only make one pattern,
but free will is
random,
wild and
a burden to bear.
a touch upon
my chest,
hold for a moment,
see me standing,

erect and ready,

wet place opens
before me,
access denied by

my own lack of understanding.
nothing is true in
the mouth of a liar.
a touch upon
my penis,
lips take me down deep,
teeth touch
through flesh
and
i am undone,
seeking a new definition

of manhood,

hoping that there is more
to life
than just this...

a touch from
far away,
and so much is born
i
n the mind
lost in yesterday's
calender pages...

No comments: