Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i ache


i ache...
classic beauty in
colorized rays,
striking me blind
from her means and
her ways,
fantasies realized,
truth in her skin,
wanting and wanting,
i ache from within...

i long...
take her away
and set her in my arms,
drink from her ocean
and cause her alarm,
eat her orgasm
like slices of melon,
steal her last kiss
like a desperate felon,
i long,
quivering, erect and strong...
i long...

i need...
to down inside you
plunge and refresh my soul,
to swim in your cavern
and feel the walls shimmer,
to be in your grasp,
you the boa constrictor,
me a very willing victim,
i need
to feel you crush me,
absorb everything
i eject into
your inner sanctum
that we might become
one religion from
two places of disbelief
that anything this
powerful
could ever occur,
though i give credit
to a goddess
deigning to dally
with a mere mortal
such as myself,
lost in an
ache,
lost in a
longing,
caught up and
released
from this
need...

No comments: